Sunday, November 22, 2009

NSFW: Fridge Photos

I totally meant to post these like, months ago. 


BEFORE







----


AFTER








Earlier this semester, Katie went away for a weekend, so Haley and I replaced all her precious soccer (I mean, football) pics--which have been monopolizing the refrigerator for 2 years--with pictures of animals. Needless to say, she was somewhat...less-than-thrilled when she got home. 


Surprisingly enough, the animals have stayed up. Even "that freaky bird" (the orange one that reads "man juice" in magnetic poetry magnets) that Katie insisted "[had] to go."


Note: I apologize for the, um, salty language.  I don't, however, apologize for Mario Lopez naked on a bearskin rug.


He should apologize to me.

1 comment:

  1. The bird that I hate the most isn't the one that says "man juice", it's the one that says "hot and raw" as well as "shake your butt". It has those weird (and ugly) feathers coming off of its head, and its eyes are staring me down. Ew, this has inspired me to put more of my pictures back up and to keep up my resentment towards you and Haley.

    ReplyDelete