Thursday, November 12, 2009

Emily Peal

Hey guys, comics are on their way! I swear!

-----------

I just want to take a moment to give a shout-out to my friend Emily who just released her album, Stacking Doll, a couple days ago. Emily is my oldest friend in all the world: we've known each other since we were something ridiculous like 2 weeks old AND we share the best birthday in the world, May 7. And basically since I've known Emily, she's always wanted to be a singer so...I've been waiting for this for like, forever. And let me tell you, this album was definitely worth the wait. Not only does she have the loveliest voice but her songs are all kinds of delightful and clever.



Give her a listen at http://emilypeal.bandcamp.com/album/stacking-doll. You will be glad you did. And make sure you listen to the songs from her EP as well, because they are likewise awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment