Monday, November 16, 2009

Notes From a Meeting

Hey everybody--I got the first of my guest submissions today! This one's from my dad!!!


Here's what he said:
"While others are taking notes or checking their Blackberries, this is what I do during meetings. I'm sure I have no idea what they mean - aside from the one about coffee."




(Remember, you can enlarge the picture by clicking on it...if you haven't figured that out already)

My gmail inbox is lonely--send it some comics to keep it company!

3 comments:

  1. The bar has been set high for future entries... this is cool. When is the deadline? Are spaces filling up fast? Post one of your comics tomorrow, svp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad is awesome. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely that I will eventually do something... I just can't measure up to that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nigel, competition is not the point of this exercise...procrastination is! (or as Katie put it, "pushing [my] work off on others")

    Seriously guys, this is just to get the ball rolling--I'm just curious to see what you can come up with.

    ReplyDelete