Sunday, November 15, 2009

And now for something *a little* different...

New comic is on its way--but in the meantime, I thought I'd try something different. 

Now, because I'm going to be a little bit pressed for time these next few weeks (four papers, a presentation, little sis coming to visit), I was hoping I could perhaps get some guest contributers. I'm not asking for much (clip art, stick figures, collages, etc. WILL be accepted) but yeah, if you hear/see/do/think of something comic-worthy, draw it, scan it, and send it to me, Manta, at montreal.manta@gmail.com. I know I've got some funny and talented readers out there, and just think, you'll be doing this busy little elasmobranch a BIG favor.


Manta

1 comment:

  1. You say *a little* different, I say pushing your work off on others.

    ReplyDelete