Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November News

I don't mean to get your hopes up unnecessarily with some boring ol' words BUT I promise there will be a new comic/several new comics up by tomorrow morning (or really late at night, if you feel like checking then). 


I just thought I would update you on some things:
Blog-related things:
1) You may have noticed the new website hit counter I posted (that little purple rectangly deal on the right side of the page). It seems a little vain, I know, but I was genuinely curious as to how many people actually look at my work. The number's up pretty high already, so I hope it's not just Haley clicking back onto the page a bunch of times. 
2) Evidently I'm scoring pretty high with the mom demographic. This makes me happy.


Life-related things:
3) We have a mouse in our house! I have yet to see it. I'm working on an essay in the living room, and periodically I keep tiptoeing over to the kitchen and turning on the lights to see if I can surprise it in action. I have not succeeded at this yet. Do I sound a little TOO excited at this prospect? Well...maybe I am. 
4) November is the crappiest month. Expect less comics. I am sorry. I feel like I'm disappointing my public. But I'm trying! I spent a good hour drawing today when I should have been writing a feministy Jane Austen analysis. So...there.
5) I am having herpetofauna anxiety dreams. Ask me why.


Good night, and good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment