Thursday, October 22, 2009

Edit me!

To tide over the eager masses (read: my roommate, Haley) until my next two (in-the-works) comics are ready to be posted, here's a page from my notebook this summer when I worked at the L.A. Zoo:




Both are post-it notes that I stuck in after they'd served their respective purposes. In case you were wondering, the critter on the left is a tawny frogmouth and the one on the right is a fennec fox.

-----

UPDATE (12:03 p.m.): While I was casually uploading this comic, leisurely getting on my rainboots, and contemplating stopping at Starbucks, I should have been halfway on my way to school. For some reason, I thought my first class started at 10:30 today, which is just silly, because while I have a 9:30, a 10, and an 11:30, I don't have any classes that start on 10:30 on any day. Not my finest moment.

However, I booked it to school, and even weighted down by my backpack and laptop AND holding a sloshy Americano, I made a 25 minute walk in like, 18.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!!! I can't wait for the new comics.

    ReplyDelete