Tuesday, October 27, 2009

COOKIE UPDATE!

Some MTTPL followers show their devotion in comments, others communicate theirs through pats on the back; Katie showed hers today with the pity-cookie I suggested earlier (and a brownie--although to be fair, I did edit her Media & Feminist Studies essay last night.)

So, I'm thinking it would behoove me to start dropping more subtle hints for things I want in future posts (e.g. Seasons 1&2 of "Chuck" on DVD, a macro lens, someone to do my homework for me, a pet giant river otter.....you get the picture). 

12 comments:

  1. We'll "get the picture" if you start "making the picture(s)." By that I mean "drawing more comics."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good one.

    I will as soon as I'm finished hammering out the Herpetology paper. And figuring out my 2 Halloween costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two costumes? Some people don't even have one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm going to Rocky Horror on Friday and going out on Saturday--Miss Frizzle wouldn't go over so well with the Rocky crowd, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree. Who didn't love the Magic Schoolbus as a child?

    ReplyDelete
  6. To clear up confusion, I am saying that I'm the number one fan of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Own up to your love of the Magic School bus Katie! It's nothing to be ashamed about. Save your embarassment for the many other parts of your life that deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those annoying kids always ruined my enjoyment of the show. Dorothy, enough with the fucking research. And Arnold, get fucking homeschooled if you want to be such a jackass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I've brought this up, but I'm pretty sure the Captain Planet kids are the same ones from Ms. Frizzle's class.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And 9/11 was an inside job, right?

    ReplyDelete