Monday, October 5, 2009

BOO!

In lieu of drawing a new comic (since I'm currently hard at work on an essay that is due Friday), I decided to raid my pocket Moleskine from last year for some doodles, which I will post here from time to time. Here is one:



This should be Exhibit A of why I will never be a sports fan. No really, just read all about my roommate's attempts to make me one here. This particular doodle earned a special mention in the February 26, 2009 entry of that list.

I drew this at a Boston Bruins vs. Anaheim Ducks game in Boston that I attended with Katie and her dad. I've been teased mercilessly for it ever since. Frankly, though, I thought it was weird, all these little kids' faces poking out of foam bear mouths--a little macabre if you ask me. And speaking of macabre, come on, how funny would it be to have a stadium full of ghosts, booing? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment