Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4: Communing with nature

A brief note--


Our last night in London. Oh, my feet are so very sore! Shopping in Knightsbridge, the Victoria and Albert Museum, Kensington Gardens, being mobbed by pigeons--my sister and I have been busy from dawn 'til dark. Tomorrow we journey to my uncle's home outside Bristol, in the town of Elberton. I am sad to leave this thrilling place, as there is still so much I had wished to see: the British Museum, Platform 9 and 3/4, the Globe Theater. But alas! Time is short and new adventures are waiting to be had.


Some of the day's photographic highlights:
Being "attacked" by pigeons.


"I don't have any food for you. See? Empty! No food."

The cutest puppy ever.


"Sorry, I don't think it comes in your size."

Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens

Until tomorrow,
A

1 comment: