Monday, April 12, 2010

Suggestion Box

So, we're heading into finals, MTTPL readers, which means that my output will significantly drop (although, I suppose, depending on how focused I am, it could potentially increase). But after that I'll have (only) one more month of being Montreal Manta, free of school or work or any other kind of nonsense obligations, in which to do all kinds of art!

At this time, I would like to open up the floor to you, faithful followers: is there anything you'd like me to illustrate? Any favourite moments from the past four years that escaped my pen and paper? Email me your suggestions at montreal.manta@gmail.com, and you may just see them pop up on this blog in the not-so-distant future.

And, as always, guest contributions are welcomed and cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment