Saturday, April 17, 2010

Monthly Nickname: April Edition

As you may have surmised from the increased presence of fun animal facts on MTTPL, I am indeed studying for exams. "Exams? WHAT?" you may be thinking to yourself--if you don't go to McGill University that is. Well, my last day of school (EVER, unless of course I go to grad school, which, well, probably happening, but still) was Wednesday, and from now until April 29, I will be studying for my four finals, or examens en français. Which brings me to my April nickname:
EXAMANTA

And that's it, people. No more nicknames. Which means that, come May, my last month of being Montreal Manta, I will (finally) post a phylogeny of sorts of all my many many nicknames. My origin story, if you will. For those of you who have been wondering all along how I  came to be known as this gentle giant of the seas, have no fear: all will be revealed. Just like on Lost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment