Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Yeah...yeah...I'm aware Super Bowl Sunday was over a week ago. It just took me a while to get around to drawing these.

So yeah, we had a Super Bowl Party ("we" meaning I had nothing to do with it). We cheered for the Saints ("we" meaning everyone else cheered and I joined in from time to time--no booing though; I don't do booing). I was, for once, not responsible for one of the sillier things said about the game (thanks for that, Kate, as well as your comment about "giant flesh-piles of men").
All in all, it was a fun time, though it began somewhat less-than-auspiciously:
Remember that time I told you how I'm notorious for burning things in the kitchen? Well, it seems I was up to my old tricks again. Also note that in the comic, as it was in life, I'm wearing Katie's Liverpool jersey. There's a first for everything.

***

In case you were wondering, the Spinach and Artichoke 3-Cheese Dip turned out super tasty. You can find the recipe here. I highly recommend it. I went a little wild, though, and added a 4th cheese.

3 comments:

  1. Getting covered in a giant fleshpile of men, who then get off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I'm the only one who managed to look angry.

    ReplyDelete