Thursday, February 4, 2010

Horoscope

TAURUS MONSTER

From Cosmo via Monstrous Mash:
Healthy Saturn says that it’s a good day to pump up your diet with lots of fruits and veggies to boost your immune system. Beauty benefit: They help to keep your skin soft too

While I am a Taurus, and yesterday I totally (and unknowingly) fulfilled my horoscope by making a delicious asparagus soup (no really--I HIGHLY recommend it; you can find the recipe here) I am mostly just using this as an excuse to promote my BFF Tessa's little sister Anna's new monsterrific blog, Monstrous Mash. Seriously, go check it out. I am such a fan of her monster art. You should be too.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank god that you have a Cosmo horoscope to tell you to eat your veggies. Most of us have to rely on the Hill Witch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p96P8SfCfXg

    ReplyDelete