Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nerds Anonymous


Many of my readers may already be aware of this fact, but I'm currently auditing a Sci-Fi in Film and Literature course, which is awesome. So far we've watched "Blade Runner" and "Brazil," read Frankenstein (widely acknowledged as the first science fiction novel), and this week we're discussing the graphic novel "V for Vendetta." Yeah, I know.

Anyways, the first conference felt like an AA meeting. Or, what I imagine an AA meeting to feel like...not that I have any personal experience with such things...oh you get the picture.

*Names have been changed to protect the privacy of those involved

3 comments:

  1. The first step is admitting you have a problem. V for Vendetta is awesome, thanks for lending it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what do you think that Pamela* would say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela* said, "I made out with Fernando.....and I love Avatar!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete