Monday, January 4, 2010

Placemat Drawings

Hey readers! Here's a guest submission from my pal Tessa, whose blog I check obsessively. You should too.



I was present for the drawing of this festive flamingo! We were in a sports bar (I know, WHAT?) in New York City, where we drank festive beer and drew on our placemats (paper placemats are the BEST!) and further prolonged our eventual foray back out into the FREEZING cold. No really, it was super-cold, and I know from cold, being a four-year Montreal resident and all. It may have had something to do with me not bringing weather-appropriate clothes though. It may have had everything to do with me not bringing weather-appropriate clothes. Because anywhere south of Canada should be warmer, right? Right??



She also drew this. It's gonna eachoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment