Monday, September 6, 2010

Mulan makes everything better


No really. I would even go so far as to say that it is better than "Eye of the Tiger" as far as training montage songs go. This song got me through the worst hikes in the Honduran jungle; apparently it was the soundtrack to my sister's college application process. And it helped me and my mom set up at our two shows on the road. Thanks, Donny Osmond and Co.!

For your viewing pleasure:

*Also, Mom I apologize in advance for whatever complaints you will have about how I drew you (they always complain). I just can't draw that well, is all.

*Also, also: this is the last of the show-related comics. Next up: ALL NEW TOP SECRET PROJECT!!!!! (maybe).

1 comment:

  1. This was just the theme song I needed to get myself going this a.m. Great comic Angela! (I especially love the last panel.) xo

    ReplyDelete