Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Backpack ATTACK!!!!

Tiny orca backpack. Yes, I will wear this in public.

*

Sorry if I got your hopes up that this was a legit update. It's not, really, but I had to share the joy that is this fantastic purchase (made just that much sweeter by the fact that the actual price was $19 but I got it for $9 because the price tag was wrong, and apparently, GAP has to honor the tag). 

So by now, probably everyone has stopped actually reading this blog, but I do promise, something is in fact in the oven and will hopefully be out soon. I am not dead, nor did I meet some taciturn and yet surprisingly soulful cowboy in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, choosing never to come home. I am back in LA, doing mostly nothing. 

Soon, my faithful readers (all two of you.) Soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still following!!! Ugly backpack, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gobbled up all the September posts at once! Delicious! You really do need a manta pack though.

    ReplyDelete