Saturday, May 22, 2010

Philosophical Musings

So, going through my old course-packs revealed a treasure trove of doodles, these from my horrible philosophy of English lit class (but hey, it's a philosophy class--that's to be expected). I can't really explain these, least of all the "Stoic" one (it must have something to do with Stoicism, and probably something my prof said, but beyond that....your guess is as good as mine). I also think a bunch of the faces were drawn as concept art for what was going to be my National Novel Writing Month novel based on my 4th grade board game, "Excavation!" about paleontologists in a race to collect all the fossils and get to the museum first--while avoiding tar pits, contending with washed out dig sites, and only finding SOIL, of course--. It didn't pan out. Oh well. 

So much organizing/throwing stuff out/packing to do.








No comments:

Post a Comment