Friday, July 2, 2010

S'more

Hello again, my fair friends,
I have returned to the City of Angels, as planned, and have once more settled into my summer routine: Cardio Barre with my sister, frozen yogurt, and, of course, projects. While I have decided to forgo Novel Writing Month, much to my dear friend Katelyn's chagrin, I am nonetheless busy with things that went undone the past three weeks I was away.


I have a few more photos from our last (half) day in London. After packing, and checking out, we went to breakfast. After, with some time to spare before leaving for the airport, we returned once again to Waterlow Park. 


We so greatly enjoyed our travels, and again, I appreciated every one of you who followed along in our adventures. 


Always,
A
Diana relaxing in the shade.

On thin ice.

Room 224, in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

  1. That is completely lame and embarrassing that you aren't doing EsNoWriMo. I will not support you in your efforts to write a book that you already wrote. In fact, I will actively not support you. Nor will I support your lame projects. "Much to my chagrin" doesn't even begin to cover it.

    You are on the thinnest of ice.

    ReplyDelete